Saturday, October 2, 2010

HCG Diet - Day 2 Loading (Gorge Yourself) Day

Weight - 268  lbs.

It is ok.  You are supposed to gain some during your loading period.  Ugh.

I was talking to my BFF last night.  It just feels so wrong to be stuffing myself with all this unhealthy food when I am trying to lose weight.  I feel so GUILTY!

So tomorrow is my first VLCD day (very low calorie diet).  In order for this to work for me, I need to plan in advance what I will be preparing for each meal.  And in some cases, preparing them in advance.  That way, there is NO CHANCE I will cheat and pull into a drive thru for some TO GO food.

Not much to share today.  I am gonna stuff myself.  Oh joy.

On a different note, my kid has had two great weeks in a row at school.  So I think I will reward him.  He has been asking for a pet.  I think we will start out small.  Like a goldfish.  And maybe a movie.  Buttered Popcorn has TONS of fat!  Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment or the Kitteh Gets It!